Terms and Conditions
The Internet shop is provided by company Le-Mimi Ltd.
Billing address (registered office):
J. Závodského 2576/13
905 01 Senica
TAX ID: 2024035167
VAT ID: SK2024035167
The company is registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Trnava, Section Sro, insert the number 33736/T.
Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s. Slovakia
Account number / code: 5054112326/0900
IBAN: SK66 0900 0000 0050 5411 2326
PayPal account: email@example.com
Responsible manager: Jana Larsson
Mobil.: +46 72 565 28 44
Monday to Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Receiving orders via the e-shop: nonstop
Slovak Trade Inspection (STI)
Inspectorate for SOI region of Trnava
917 01 Trnava 1
Department of technical control products and consumer protection
tel.: 033/5512 689
General terms and conditions of the online shop (e-shop) www.booksofwishes.eu
- The operator of the e-shop www.booksofwishes.com is the company Le-Mimi Ltd., based at Jozefa Závodského 2576/13, 905 01 Senica, Slovakia.
- The seller is the company Le-Mimi Ltd., based at Jozefa Závodského 2576/13, 905 01 Senica, Slovakia.
- The suppliers of goods and services offered in the e-shop www.booksofwishes.eu is the company Le-Mimi Ltd., based at Jozefa Závodského 2576/13, 905 01 Senica, Slovakia.
- The purchaser is every visitor of the e-shop, placing an order through the e-shop. For the purposes of law nr. 102/2014 Z. z., a ’’consumer’’ is a natural or legal person, which does not purchase our product for further reselling to a third party, either for business or personal purposes.
- The e-shop is a computer system located on the internet with public access, which allows easy ordering of goods or services.
- The goods and services are all published on the website of the e-shop.
- The ordering process goes as follows: selection of the goods and services, filling in of the order form and confirmation of the order on the e-shop.
- The purchaser must fully agree to electronic communication through the e-shop, e-mail communication and telephone communication.
- All prices listed on the webside are including 10% VAT.
- The seller is bound by the price listed on the website at the moment of the purchase.
- The price of the goods does not include shipping costs.
- The seller can provide the buyer with the following discount possibilities: Discount for regular customers or Special bulk discount. Provided discounts cannot be combined.
- The ordering process goes as follows: selection of the goods and services, filling in of the order form and confirmation of the order on the e-shop. For the correct processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required information and choose your shipping options and payment method for the goods or services ordered.
- The buyer agrees with the price of the ordered goods and services and the order then becomes then official for the customer.
- The confirmation of the order by the seller marks the beginning of the purchase agreement, which can be changed, canceled or complemented only by mutual agreement between purchaser and seller, unless the law or regulations indicate otherwise.
- After placing an order on the e-shop, a confirmation email is automatically sent to the purchaser. This e-mail is not a confirmation of the goods as indicated in point 3. of this article.
- By placing an order, the buyer is bound to pay the purchase price of the goods ordered.
- Our e-shop allows for the following payment method:
a) Payment via PayPal – from any PayPal account – to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Payment via PayPal with credit and debit cards – with or without having a PayPal account
- If the goods are in stock, the order is dispatched in the shortest time possible, usually within 5 working days of the purchase.
- If some of the goods or services ordered are not in stock, we inform the customer about the possibility of partial deliveries.
- The goods are delivered to the customer along with an invoice (tax document), as well as other documents with information about the goods it contains.
- We deliver our products to the customer from the address of our office in Slovakia via the Slovak post.
All the shipments are sent from the address of our office in Slovakia and transported via the Slovak post. Shipping costs:
|Number of books ordered
|3 – 5
|6 – 9
|10 – 19
|30 books and more
Transfer of Ownership
- The right of ownership passes from the seller to the purchaser from the moment of the payment of the full price as stated in the purchase agreement.
- In the case of a claim by the purchaser of the goods or services, still under ownership of the seller, the seller reserves the right, to resolve the claim after a full payment for the object of the purchase agreement has been made.
Cancellation of the purchase agreement
- The buyer has the right to cancel their order up until 24 hours after their purchase without any cancellation fee.
- The buyer is obliged to cancel the order by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
- The cancellation of an order must contain the buyer’s identification details and e-mail address as well as the description of the ordered goods. Once the shipment of goods has been dispatched, the purchaser is obliged to pay to the seller the packing and shipping cost. This applies even if the purchaser does not take over the ordered goods.
Right of Withdrawal without any reason
- After purchasing the products, the customer has the possibility to withdraw from the agreement without stating any reason within 14 days of the reception of the goods.
- In case the customer wants to use this right, he/she is obliged to send a written Form of Withdrawal by post to the address of our office no later than on the last day of the stated terms.
- The customer is required, after the notification of the withdrawal, to post or personally deliver the subject of the agreement together with all the documentation, such as the original invoice and other documentation received with the goods, to the address of operation no later than 14 days from the date of the withdrawal. We recommend the purchaser to make a copy of the invoice and send the goods by registered insured shipment, because the seller is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Please, do not send the goods via ‘‘cash on delivery‘‘, as these goods will not be accepted.
- The seller shall pay back the paid amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after the withdrawal. The seller, however, reserves the right not to refund the money until the moment when the merchandise, together with the original invoice, are delivered to the seller.
- The cost for the return of the merchandise must be covered by the customer.
- Returned goods must include all labels and must be in the original, unused and undamaged condition.
The rights and obligations of the parties
- The parties include the seller and purchaser
- The purchaser is obliged to:
a) take the ordered goods,
b) pay the agreed price for the goods to the seller,
c) check the integrity of the shipments.
- The seller is obliged to:
a) deliver the goods to the customer in the required quality, quantity and agreed price,
b) send all the documents to the customer together with the goods and potential invoices and instructions.
- The purchaser declares that their personal information has been provided voluntarily for the proper processing of the order.
- The seller declares that they will not provide the purchaser’s personal information to a third party, except for the shipping company for the delivery of the goods or state authorities in case of an inspection.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the Act nr. 122/2013 Z.z. on Personal Data Protection, as amended.
- The operator acquires the following personal information from the purchaser: title, name, address, address for delivery, telephone number, e-mail address. Your provided personal data is processed for the proper delivery of your order.
- Your personal data is kept private in our e-shop and can be removed from our database anytime at your request.
- The seller reserves the right to apply a contractual penalty of the amount of 20€ in case, when the purchase agreement has been made, which the purchaser did not cancel and did not take over the goods from carrier and the goods were returned back to the seller.
- This contractual penalty covers the transportation costs and other costs associated with the non-compliance to the purchase agreement.
- The seller reserves the right to change or add these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the purchaser. In the case of a change of these General Terms and Conditions, the purchasing process is managed through the General Terms and Conditions which were listed at the time the order was made and these are always available on the seller’s website.
- The integral part of these General Terms and Conditions also include the Return Policy.
- When confirming an order, the customer is required to read the General Terms and Conditions and Return Policy, and to agree with their wording.
- These General Terms and Conditions and Return Policy are available at the registered office of the company as well as published on the website of the e-shop.
- Terms and conditions not covered in these General Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Law no. 40/1964, Law no. 250/2007 Z.z., Law no. 102/2014 Z.z., Law no. 122/2013 Z.z., Law no. 22/2004 Z.z. as well as Law no. 513/1991 Z.z.
- These General Terms and Conditions and Return Policy have been made within the project of certification of the e-shop www. nakupujbezpecne.sk ( shop safely ).
- These General Terms and Conditions and Return Policy will become valid as of the 1st of April 2016.
Return Policy of the online shop (e-shop) www.booksofwishes.eu
Integral part of the General Terms and Conditions
- The return is possible only for goods which were purchased from the seller and already are in the ownership of the customer.
- In case the ownership right has not passed from the seller to the purchaser, the latter, in accordance with the applicable legislation, can arrange the return only after full payment of the goods.
- If the purchaser is a consumer (natural or legal person buying goods for personal use, with no intent to resell the goods), a 24 month warranty is provided for all goods, if not stated otherwise, while adhering to the Consumer Protection Act and the Civil Code. If the purchaser is not a consumer, a 1 year warranty is provided, adhering to the provisions of the Commercial Code. The warranty period begins on the date of reception of the goods from the shipping company or directly from the seller.
- The customer is obliged to make a claim immediately after finding defects.
- Liability for defects shall not apply to the defects caused by the following:
a) defects caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the purchaser,
b) mishandling, different than is specified in the instructions for use ( washing instruction, for example ),
c) use of the goods in conditions which do not correspond to their moisture, chemical and mechanical effects,
d) neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
e) damage of the goods to excessive load,
f) use of the goods other than is specified in the documentation,
- Liability for defects also excludes defects caused by natural disasters.
- Liability for defects does not apply to the normal wear and tear of the goods (or its parts) caused by use. Shorter product life cannot be considered as a defect and cannot be returned.
- Returned goods must be sent to our address of service shown below (preferably after an agreement with us) but we do not accept cash on delivery. Returned goods must be sent in a registered parcel. The package must be sufficiently secured against damage and insured up to the current value of the goods, because the seller is not responsible for any loss or damage during the transportation. A copy of the invoice and the completed Complaint form must also be sent with the package. The return has to be sent only in writing (by mail) or in person (not by e-mail).
- The seller must confirm the reception of the return and inform the purchaser about the following proceeding. The date of return is considered to be the date of reception of the returned form to the seller. Confirmation about the settlement of the return will be sent in writing.
- The seller is obliged to determine the return method immediately, usually within 3 days from the date of reception of the form to the seller. The return process cannot take more than 30 days from the date of complaint. After this 30 day-period the purchaser is entitled to withdrawal and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or the right to exchange for new goods at the same price.
- The rights of the purchaser in the course of the processing of the return:
a) When it is possible to correct the defect, the purchaser has the right to request a professional and timely correction. It is the seller who will decide the method of reparation.
b) In case the defect is irreparable to the point that it prevents the proper use of the goods, the customer has the right to either exchange products or withdraw and get a refund.
c) The return is considered to be resolved after the complaint procedure is closed, either after handing over the returned goods, exchanging the goods, refund of the purchase price or justified refusal of return.
- The package should be checked upon reception of the goods (according to the instructions), because the goods could be demaged durig the transportation.
- The Return Policy is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions and the seller has the right to change or add items to this Return Policy without prior notice to the purchaser. In case of a change of this Return Policy, the process of purchasing is manage through the Return Policy which was listed at the time the order was made and these are always available on the seller’s webside.
- Please, send the returned goods to our address of our office: Le-Mimi s.r.o., J. Závodského 2576/13, 905 01 Senica, Slovakia